Shoutout commands allow moderators to link another streamer’s channel in the chat. Typically shoutout commands are used as a way to thank somebody for raiding the stream. We have included an optional line at the end to let viewers know what game https://www.metadialog.com/blog/streamlabs-chatbot/ the streamer was playing last. Having a lurk command is a great way to thank viewers who open the stream even if they aren’t chatting. A lurk command can also let people know that they will be unresponsive in the chat for the time being.
- In addition to the useful integration of prefabricated Streamlabs overlays and alerts, creators can also install chatbots with the software, among other things.
- To this end, we’ll need to import some libraries to help with reading out this settings file.
- From there, you can set the entry requirements, duration, and prize for the giveaway.
- Since Streamlabs is freeware and open source, it is even more prone to bugs.
- After you have everything set up, you’ll need to pay close attention to the details and keep the bothersome chat spammers out of your business with careful monitoring.
- Even the example project above needed a few tweaks for me to get it right, because silly mistakes happen (don’t worry, the script works as shown, I just had to fix mine first).
Gloss +m $mychannel has now suffered $count losses in the gulag. This free PC software was developed to work on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 and is compatible with 32-bit systems. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as virus free. Viewers can use the next song command to find out what requested song will play next.
Streamlabs Chatbot Extended Commands
For example, if a new user visits your livestream, you can specify that he or she is duly welcomed with a corresponding chat message. This way, you strengthen the bond to your community right from the start and make sure that new users feel comfortable with you right away. Streamlabs Chatbot’s Command feature is very comprehensive and customizable. Since your Streamlabs Chatbot has the right to change many things that affect your stream, you can control it to perform various actions using Streamlabs Chatbot Commands.
A simple queue that shows you a list of people saying hi to you. In order for this to work, you first need to go to Twitch and open a separate bot account. You should stay logged into Twitch via this account throughout the process. You may want to check out more software, such as Syn Chatbot Studio, Streamlabs OBS or StreamLabels, which might be similar to Streamlabs Chatbot.
Chatbot Scripts [Desktop Chatbot]
Variables are sourced from a text document stored on your PC and can be edited at any time. Each variable will need to be listed on a separate line. Feel free to use our list as a starting point for your own.
Usually commercial software or games are produced for sale or to serve a commercial purpose. Freeware programs can be downloaded used free of charge and without any time limitations. Freeware products can be used free of charge for both personal and professional (commercial use). SaaSHub’s Down Detector checks the status of services automatically and regularly. That is why we depend on user reported issues as well.
Do you know an article comparing Streamlabs Chatbot to other products? Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. Now, head over to the Console section of SC (upper left), type ! Also, deciding whether someone is an alien is a separate micro-responsibility that we can delegate to a utility method, is_alien(). If the fix didn’t work, you can do the whole thing all over again.
Yes, You have to keep the program open and connected for the bot to be in your channel. You simply have to generate the bot’s oauth-token using the said Twitch account. Keeps track of channel you raid/host and channels that raid/host you.
Streamlabs Chatbot Commands Every Stream Needs
Use Streamlab’s chatbot to enhance your YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer channels. First you need to download a script for the Streamlabs Chatbot, and we recommend to only download scripts from the Streamlabs Chatbot Discord or someone you know very well. After downloading the file to a location you remember head over to the Scripts metadialog.com tab of the bot and press the import button in the top right corner. In Streamlabs Chatbot go to your scripts tab and click the icon in the top right corner to access your script settings. The bot can make use of your Streamlabs Extension Currency for minigames, giveaways, sound effects, song requests, giveaways and much more.
- When talking about an upcoming event it is useful to have a date command so users can see your local date.
- For a better understanding, we would like to introduce you to the individual functions of the Streamlabs chatbot.
- This could be due to the program being discontinued, having a security issue or for other reasons.
- That is why we depend on user reported issues as well.
- Create a Chatbot for WhatsApp, Website, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, WordPress & Shopify with BotPenguin – 100% FREE!
- A time command can be helpful to let your viewers know what your local time is.
Once you have Streamlabs installed, you can start downloading the chatbot tool, which you can find here. Although the chatbot works seamlessly with Streamlabs, it is not directly integrated into the main program – therefore two installations are necessary. Then keep your viewers on their toes with a cool mini-game.
Page for my StreamLabs Chatbot scripts
In the world of livestreaming, it has become common practice to hold various raffles and giveaways for your community every now and then. These can be digital goods like game keys or physical items like gaming hardware or merchandise. To manage these giveaways in the best possible way, you can use the Streamlabs chatbot.
How do I add chatbot to OBS?
- Go to your channel on your streaming platform of choice.
- In the chat window on your channel, select Popout Chat.
- From the window that pops out, copy the URL from the address bar.
- Open up OBS Studio.
- Go to the View menu.
- Select Docks.
- Click Custom Browser Docks.
So you have the possibility to thank the Streamlabs chatbot for a follow, a host, a cheer, a sub or a raid. The chatbot will immediately recognize the corresponding event and the message you set will appear in the chat. Once you are on the main screen of the program, the actual tool opens in all its glory. In this section, we would like to introduce you to the features of Streamlabs Chatbot and explain what the menu items on the left side of the plug-in are all about. This script is useful to create a command with a pool of responses (e.g. jokes) chosen randomly.
Step 4: Connect Your Account
And there are tons more Streamlabs chatbot commands out there for you to discover. Streamlabs chatbot is a brilliant addition to your Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer that makes interacting with your viewers a breeze. Here’s how to set it up and connect to your accounts, plus how to use various Streamlabs chatbot commands. Do you want a certain sound file to be played after a Streamlabs chat command?
- When you’re done, hit the connect button, and your Streamlabs should be linked.
- All Streamlabs Chatbot (SC) commands have some basics you need to have implemented correctly for it to even appear as a runnable script in their UI, let alone run it.
- Streamlabs software is a unification of all the necessary tools a streamer would need to set up and carry out their streaming duties successfully and conveniently.
- I have spent HOURS trying to get it to connect, and I have 14 years IT experience.
- There is a reason why Streamlabs sits at the top of the streaming applications, and the reason is that it implements a lot of changes and features based on community feedback.
- It offers many functions such as a chat bot, clear statistics and overlay elements as well as an integrated donation function.
Even the example project above needed a few tweaks for me to get it right, because silly mistakes happen (don’t worry, the script works as shown, I just had to fix mine first). Based on the outcome, we will send back one of two messages to the chat. So, let’s start by creating a mulder directory and within that directory, create mulder_StreamlabsSystem.py. All Streamlabs Chatbot (SC) commands have some basics you need to have implemented correctly for it to even appear as a runnable script in their UI, let alone run it.
Social Commands (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc)
The currency function of the Streamlabs chatbot at least allows you to create such a currency and make it available to your viewers. Some common issues include commands not working, the bot not responding to chat, and authentication errors. Retweet” command displays the latest tweet in your chat and requests users to retweet it, while “! Shoutout” offers an easy way to give a shout out to a person by providing a link to their channel in your chat.
With the help of the Streamlabs chatbot, you can start different minigames with a simple command, in which the users can participate. You can set all preferences and settings yourself and customize the game accordingly. It is no longer a secret that streamers play different games together with their community.
Is ChatGPT free?
Made by OpenAI, well-known for having developed the text-to-image generator DALL-E, ChatGPT is currently available for anyone to try out for free, now with even a free iOS app being launched. Here's what ChatGPT is, how to use it, and how it could change the future of the internet.
The added viewer is particularly important for smaller streamers and sharing your appreciation is always recommended. If you are a larger streamer you may want to skip the lurk command to prevent spam in your chat. StreamElements is a rather new platform for managing and improving your streams.
You’ll want to help you viewers make the most out of this convenient tool by enabling quickstart Streamlabs chatbot commands for stats, uptime, follower count, and much more. Streamlabs chatbot allows you to play around with these commands to achieve various effects, both private and public. A current song command allows viewers to know what song is playing. This command only works when using the Streamlabs Chatbot song requests feature. If you are allowing stream viewers to make song suggestions then you can also add the username of the requester to the response.
The Streamlabs Chatbot status here can help you determine if there is a global outage
and Streamlabs Chatbot is down for everyone or it is just you that is experiencing problems. Please report any issues to help others know the current status. If you are already using the Streamlabs platform, then you might as well use their chatbot called CloudBot and have all of these things covered in one go. For a collection of different basic, semi-advanced, and extremely advanced commands, take a look at a stream of theSlychemist.